D'Addario Zyex violin strings with a synthetic core produce a balanced, warm and rich sound (with the right bowing technique..!). The strings are made of a new generation of synthetic material, which makes the strings very stable and insensitive to weather conditions. Within hours of tensioning the strings they are already stable and according to the manufacturer they sound warmer than the average synthetic string. The strings are a good choice for use with bright sounding instruments. The strings are available in the following versions:
- E string : Carbon steel core, ball-end;
- A string : Synthetic core with aluminum winding;
- D string : Synthetic core with alu or silver winding;
- G string : Synthetic core with silver winding;
- SET : Alu or silver version (D string).
The strings are available in medium, strong or soft (only 4/4) and medium in sizes 3/4 to 1/16.
Click here for the datasheet of D'Addario Zyex violin strings