DYNAMO ® strings for violin are the latest addition to the range of Thomastik from Vienna-Austria. According to the manufacturer, they offer a wide sound AND an excellent response . In addition, the following properties apply:
- Wide dynamic range
- Sound colors that modulate completely
- Sound good on most old and new instruments.
- The sound will blow the musician AND the audience away (with the right stroke technique and only in combination with a good quality violin....)
- Ideally suited for orchestral players, chamber musicians and soloists (so actually for everyone.....)
Why Thomastik-Infeld DYNAMO ® violin strings let you perform like you 've never done before ? The manufacturer says the following: " The DYNAMO ® set NO. DY100 combines qualities that you usually cannot find in one set . This set of DYNAMO ® violin strings has been developed with a lot of passion and patience. "
Advice Strijkinstrumentsshop.nl : Try it yourself on your violin and then judge.
The string set consists of the following strings:
- E string carbon steel multi layer tinplated (ball/loop)
- A string with synthetic core and aluminum winding;
- D string with synthetic core and silver winding
- G string with synthetic core and silver winding
The D string is also available with an aluminum winding
Click here for the datasheet of Thomastik Dynamo violin strings.